October 31 - November 1, 2014
Santa Anita Park® - Santa Anita, CA
Watch as the world’s best battle in 13 Championship races, and enjoy all the excitement and action that accompany the richest two days in sports!
Choose your Official Breeders' Cup Ticket Package below complete with insider extras!
Tickets | Party Venue | Celeb Meet & Greets | Hotel..and more!
Breeders' Cup 2014 Packages
BENEFITS TO OUR OFFICIAL TICKET PACKAGES
- Package Inclusions you can ONLY get through this Official Product
- Seats in Large Blocks - You and your guests will get guaranteed seats together.
- Security - tickets are coming direct from Breeders' Cup so you KNOW they are guaranteed!
- Fixed Pricing - Our unique packages are not subject to market fluctuations.
- Early Shipping - Our Official Ticket Package will arrive weeks in advance of the event.
- VIP Access - Private Security Entrances, access to an Exclusive In-Track hospitality party venue on race days, and more!
Through our partnership with Breeders' Cup, we will provide an
unforgettable and unmatched experience for you and your guests.
The 2014 Breeders’ Cup World Championships returns to historic Santa Anita, CA on October 31st and November 1st, 2014. You couldn’t script a more perfect ending to the season!
The Breeders’ Cup World Championships has become recognized as the ultimate test of a Thoroughbred’s talent and ability in this powerful year-end championship. The Breeders’ Cup brings the world of horse racing together as the best of each class come together for two days of racing.
Through the enthusiastic participation of prominent horsemen from around the world who bring their top horses to compete, the Breeders’ Cup has established a reputation for showcasing Thoroughbred racing at the highest level of international competition.
- Total purses and awards for last year’s two-day event at Santa Anita, Nov.1- 2, are $27 million
- 2014 is the 31st Anniversary of the Breeders’ Cup Worldwide Championship
- Since the inaugural running at Hollywood Park 28 years ago, the Breeders’ Cup has established itself as the season-ending championship of thoroughbred racing
- In 1984, Vincent Timphony saddled Black Chip Stable’s Wild Again to win the first Breeders’ Cup Classic